Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Coordinator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This role is responsible for developing and executing an e-commerce marketing plan to drive sales of Gaming sports apparel and merchandise sold at the Team Store (in-store and online).
- Develop digital marketing tactics to drive web sales for daily merchandise, Game Night Specials, limited time deals, new product launches, and seasonal promotions.
- Create a content marketing tactics to drive retail sales via Sports and Entertainment’s owned channels
- Manage and maintain the website.
- Work with internal web developer and external marketing agency to maintain and troubleshoot the site – including POS integration, hosting, server updates
- Consistently keep the e-commerce site up-to-date by uploading new products
- Provide keyword-rich product descriptions and metadata and on-site SEO
- Offer strategic recommendations to drive online sales
- Manage social media accounts – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and emerging media channels
- Includes designing and creating compelling content
- Understanding the brand voice to effectively write captions and descriptions that drive a sense of urgency for conversion
- Utilize creative apps and publishing tools
- Community management across all accounts – responding to customer inquiries in a timely fashion
- Ability to take photos/videos - stage fashion photo shoots
- Develop influencer marketing campaigns that drive results
- Work closely with the Marketing team and media buyer to execute digital advertising campaigns for team store products.
- Ad creation
- Vendor management
- Budget management
- Facilitation of sweepstakes and promotions
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Media or Digital is preferred or minimum of one-year work experience in retail or merchandising field
- Understanding of digital and social media marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong knowledge of SEO; Basic working knowledge of SEM/PPC
- Excellent written communication skills and copywriting/editing required. Ability to edit written content, headlines, newsletters and photo captions under deadlines. Attention to detail a must!
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Photo editing is required - Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Basic familiarity with e-commerce platforms is ideal (exa. Magento)
- Ability to communicate and sell ideas to peers and executives
- Excellent organization, communication and planning skills
- Ability to work games, late nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Passion for fashion including sports apparel and trends for all ages
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment
Pro Baseball Team
Sports and Entertainment