The candidate will be responsible for full-time athletic training duties at the University.
- Serve as an Athletic Trainer within Athletics, providing patient centered care to all student-athletes.
- Serve as the primary Athletic Trainer for women's soccer, providing onsite practice coverage, event coverage, and team travel.
- Serve as the primary Athletic Trainer for men's & women's swimming & diving.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Ability to empower leadership.
- Person must be self-directed.
- Must abide by department and clinic mission, values, vision statements and specified goals and objectives.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Certified Athletic Trainer by the Board of Certification, in good standing.
- Wisconsin Licensed Athletic Trainer or eligible.
- CPR and AED certified.
- Post-graduate collegiate setting experience strongly preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,921 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime