Assistant Sports Nutritionist
The Assistant Sports Nutritionist will work directly under the supervision of the Director of Sports Nutrition. The Assistant Sports Nutritionist will collaborate with the Director of Sports Nutrition in planning, implementation, evaluation, and management of the sports nutrition department and services provided to the student-athletes representing all intercollegiate athletic teams.
- Working with Director of Sports Nutrition to manage nutrition budget.
- Maintaining compliance with policies and procedures of nutrition department.
- Monitoring and evaluating all nutritional supplements for legality, safety, quality, and efficacy and monitor use of appropriate supplementation
- Completing body composition testing of student athletes.
- Conducting hydration testing as needed for student-athletes.
- And more!
Require post-baccalaureate credentials or a bachelor's degree plus alternative or equivalent professional training and experience may be substituted for the advanced degree on an exceptional basis.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,908 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Baptist University
High School Coaching
Private College (NC)