Asst Athletic Director/Ticketing
Manages all athletic ticketing related functions, develops, executes event creation, programs, and maintains the ticketing system for the university Athletics; oversees event management, ticket printing and distribution; assists with day to day coordination of sales activities and supervision of ticketing staff; assists in the resolution of customer relation issues; and assists with management of other venues and events when necessary.
Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least two years of box office management and supervision experience required.
- Non-standard work hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays will be necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management/Administration
- athletic box office experience
- strong working knowledge of the Paciolan computerized ticketing system
- proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
- ability to meet stringent deadlines and budget requirements
- strong leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills
- ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative to resolve customer and public relations issues preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,962 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (IA)