Event Staff, Parking Lot Attendants
- Provide a high level of customer service to our guests in our parking lots.
- Work alongside operations staff to maintain daily cleanliness and readiness of stadium before and during events and games.
- Greet guests with excellent customer service while directing traffic and collecting parking fees.
- Assist with guest concerns that may arise.
- Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules and fan code of conduct.
- Provide assistance with guests that have any special needs.
- Assist with lost articles.
- Control liquor boundaries and access points throughout facility.
Qualifications and Traits Required:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; along with a positive, energetic personality.
- Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure is essential.
- Reliable, punctual and courteous.
- Ability to work as a part of a team, as well as the ability to carry their individual responsibilities.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the ballpark.
- Ability to represent the organization with the utmost professionalism in the community.
- Ability to work on their feet, climb up and down stairs for extended periods of time in all weather conditions.
- Must have a flexible schedule for days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to count and subtract currency in an efficient manner and stay balanced.
- Background check will be required for this position.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,914 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Football Team