Vice President, Localhost
- Achieve Localhost franchise scalability, sales and profit objectives. Monitor sales analytics and extract knowledge from the data. Motivate and lead the retail team and hold them accountable for results.
- Grow and retain retail talent, hiring the best for business’s needs, improving how they are developed, and guiding the field management in best methods for this.
- Reinforce and expand the retail team’s gamer (customer) outreach practices to drive traffic and increase transactions.
- Ensure that store payroll is managed well and that scheduling of coverage is optimized.
- Maintain a positive and productive relationship with our stores’ host business partners. Be very responsive and open to host feedback.
- Work with HR to schedule field workforce planning reviews. Follow up on planning action items year-round.
- Regularly collaborate with product, marketing, finance, operations, and human resources to ensure product, service, and people are meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Oversee sales incentive/bonus programs with goals aligned to strategic initiatives.
- Drive the development of effective retail training to support Localhost products, services, operations, and culture.
- Ability to travel 35% to 50% of the time
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- BS in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Event Management or a related field. MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience managing retail operations with at least 5 years experience managing a team.
- Extensive knowledge of retail supply chain management
- Experience in inventory management, demand planning and supply chain management
- Experience defining and rolling out systems, processes and organizational design.
- Experience in both large and small organizations. Startup experience preferred (or a startup division within larger enterprise).
- Previously implemented customer service culture..
- Experience in a P&L driven environment.
- Esports industry experience desirable but not necessary.
- Experience with stores-within-stores and pop-up shops is helpful.
- Superb time management and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to adapt and scale quickly in a fast moving, high growth environment.
- Sales skills and an aptitude for building productive business relationships.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects independently.
- Ability to meet budgets, timelines, and work in a high pressure environment.
- Proven track record of success in retail management (10+ years).
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead high performance teams of senior managers, and take a proactive approach to business challenges.
- Ability to drive talent initiatives that include a culture of selling, outreach, and follow-up.
- Strong analytical skills, financial aptitude, and attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and work effectively with other functions to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proficient in MS Office or Google Office Applications (Sheets, Slides, Documents).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,906 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Organization
Private Jesuit University
Private Jesuit University
Roman Catholic College (PA)