Temporary Women's Soccer Head Coach
The Community College is hiring a Women's Soccer Head Coach.
Coaches, recruits, develops, organize, and directs all facets of intercollegiate Women's Soccer program; recommends and administers budgets.
- 50% - Provides practice and game management for the Men's Soccer Team
- 25% - Recruits student athletes and provide transfer placement assistance for sophomores
- 15% - Provides Office and budget administration
- 10% - Provides academic advisement and performs other duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- One (1) year of coaching experience at the club, high school, or collegiate level
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,274 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (AZ)