Temporary Head Men's and Women's Tennis Coach
Coaches, recruits, develops, organizes, and directs all facets of intercollegiate Men's and Women's Tennis program at Glendale Community College; recommends and administers budgets; supervises assistant coaches; knowledgeable of transfer and eligibility rules concerning NCAA, NJCAA and NAIA; and will abide by all institutional, District, ACCAC, and NJCAA rules and regulations.
- 50% - Provides practice and game management for the Men's and Women's Tennis Team
- 25% - Recruits student athletes and proved transfer placement assistance for sophomores
- 15% - Provides academic advisement and performs other duties assigned by the Athletics Director
- 10% - Provides Office and budget administration
- Bachelor's degree and one (1) year of coaching experience at the club, high school, or collegiate level;
- ability to help students balance academic and athletic success;
- possess a valid class C Driver's License and a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (Arizona), Preferred Class D Coach's Certification.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (WA)