Creative Content Assistant
Achieving finished products as it relates to brand assets for effective game day venue experiences.
- Create assets for revenue generating sports and sponsorship partners to be consumed and utilized by our fans via arena video boards and LED ribbon boards.
- Create, design and implement marketing materials and advertisements through graphic design and/or video production work.
- Maintain brand identity for the Athletics, coaching staffs and sports team.
- Help manage undergraduate interns as part of our internship program.
- Self manage content queue while interacting and developing strategy for game day shows with the marketing department.
- Focus on bringing a creative look and feel to game day content while utilizing existing templates and brand strategies.
- Be a member of a digital, sales, marketing and creative team focused on the external components of a Power 5 athletic department
The Learning Experience:
- Learn how to operate within a national brand and develop plans to communicate effectively with our consumers; effectively portray the Athletics, its coaches, players and sports teams to uphold the mission statement of the department
- Help cultivate fans to increase engagement and awareness of our products and contests.
- Learn how to develop a game day arena experience utilizing video boards, led ribbon boards, sound and all media.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrate a proven track record in creative content creation.
- Candidate must be working toward or completed an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on Premiere and After Effects.
- Effective in both verbal and written communication
- Excellent strategy and collaboration skills.
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethic
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,914 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime