Graduate Assistant: Assistant Coach - Soccer
The position will be split between the men’s and women’s soccer teams, reporting directly to the Director of Soccer. This position would give great insight and training for soccer student-athletes, and a successful candidate is one willing to tirelessly recruit, as well as care for current student-athletes in the program in the area of academics, athletic performance, and overall well-being.
- MINIMUM REQUIRED:
- First Aid/CPR certification (must be active within 60 days of employment);
- NAIA Champions of Character Character-Driven Coaches online course (within 60 days of employment)
- NAIA Rules Test online course (within 60 days of employment)
- Blood Borne Pathogen online training (must be completed within 60 days of employment)
- Valid driver’s license.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and ATTITUDES (KSAA’s) :
- MINIMUM REQUIRED
- Demonstrable teamwork and team building skills.
- Demonstrable priority setting and organizational skills.
- Successful High School and/or College soccer career.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,290 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Christian College (KS)