Assistant Women's Basketball Coach/ Recruiter
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as a liaison to develop partnerships between the University and local school systems throughout the state.
- Set up appointments at school systems to meet with prospective students.
- Make group and individual presentations informing those about the university.
- Collect prospective student information forms.
- Maintain a working knowledge of academic, scholarship and student life activities.
- Have a communicable understanding of the City and its surrounding areas.
- Assist students through the admissions process.
- Ensure enrollment goals are achieved regarding application, acceptance and enrollment.
- Assist with large group on-campus tours.
- Assist with aspects of Open House, Student Orientation and other events.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to analyze course prerequisites, certification, and/or curriculum/graduation requirements.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Skill in examining current operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to plan, assess, and evaluate programs.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-range goals.
- Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to administrative support staff and/or students.
- Poses the ability to communicate effectively with students, faculty and staff at the secondary level.
- Knowledge of basic degree program content
- Knowledge of rules governing residency for tuition purposes
- Bachelors degree, Masters preferred
Certifications/Licenses & Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred. College level experience preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,018 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (OR)