Job Description Summary
The Director, Athletics is responsible for the management of all aspects of the intercollegiate athletics program.
The Athletics Director is responsible for ensuring achievement of strategic plan goals and objectives; sound fiscal management; revenue generation and compliance with institutional policies, athletic governance organization rules and regulations, and local, state, and federal laws.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- Collaborative approach to management
- Demonstrated success in the fundraising and revenue generation area
- Demonstrated knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
- Ability to manage a large budget
- Strong oral and written communication is a must
- Commitment to athletics being part of the broader campus culture
- Must hold and maintain a valid, unrestricted United States driver's license, with an insurable driving history as determined by the insurance carrier
- Master's Degree
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,907 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Jesuit University