Data and Analytics Internship - Fall 2020
- Assist the Head of Marketing and Brand with digital campaign strategies and implementation.
- Help develop metrics to measure performance of implemented initiatives and ROI.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest technologies and digital trends/best practices.
- Help identify new ways to leverage digital marketing.
- Help oversee communications across digital channels and develop ideas to grow fan base.
- Design and build models to drive predictive & prescriptive analytics to accelerate business decisions and drive real-time analytical insights.
- Develop end-to-end efficient model solutions that drive measurable outcomes.
- Attend at least one community engagement event per month.
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Currently enrolled pursuing your bachelor's degree or program in a related field (Math, Analytics, Statistics, Programming, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Sports Marketing.)
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- You are passionate about analytics and data science.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Passion for project-based work.
- Bonus: Experience studying marketing analytics.
- Bonus: Experience with ticketing systems, CRMs, email marketing, social media analytics.
- Bonus: Tableau or Google Data Studio.
- Bonus: knowledge and interest of the sports industry and/or business.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week, including nights, weekends and game days.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
- Must have own computer.
- Passion for translating data into useful strategy and solutions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,911 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Team