Part-Time Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct the sport program in strict compliance with applicable NCAA and GLVC bylaws.
- Fully comply with all established College policies and procedures
- Promote academic excellence and graduation by monitoring academic progress, study tables, academic meetings, and class attendance.
- Attend all practices and games under the direction of the Head Coach.
- Assist Head Coach with the organization and administration practice sessions and other related training activities.
- Assist with the recruitment of prospective student-athletes in coordination with the Head Coach and the Office of Admission.
- Comply with all administrative staff on reports and forms as requested.
- Participate in community engagement, community service, and fund-raising activities
- Assist with planning and promoting camps, clinics, and/or lessons.
- Work collaboratively with the Office of Advancement to cultivate relationships with alumni and other friends/supporters of the College.
- Drive vans to transport student-athletes when appropriate
- Assist with game-day administration for winter and spring home athletics contests.
- Other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Progressive experience as a coach in the sport; with collegiate experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education or related field with a demonstrated commitment to excellence in area of study.
- Familiarity with appropriate athletic governing organization rules and regulations (NCAA, GLVC)
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- An understanding of the unique opportunities and challenges in the environment of private higher education
- Have, or be willing to obtain, a Missouri Class E driver’s license or equivalent.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Evening and weekend work required, out of town travel required. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (LA)
Collegiate Sports (MI)