Game Night Media Internship
- Assist in managing game night media table; distributing credentials.
- Help manage team’s social media on game nights
- Coordinate and write content/goals for game night recap press release.
- Scoresheet distribution to all press box members and locker rooms during intermissions and postgame.
- Research of team, players, history, etc. for articles or media members/broadcast.
- Assist with planning, coordination, implementation, and execution of special events
- Assist with the team’s social media accounts during community appearances (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat).
- Work with graphics/marketing to create promotional materials to bring on all community appearances.
- Ability to professionally interact with and relate to fans.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization and event management skills.
- Strengths in writing and editing are a plus.
- Have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, video editing, and most importantly Photoshop
- Have experience in writing and editing press releases.
- Be able to commit to various weekend events and have their own reliable transportation
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,912 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Ice Hockey
Pro Ice Hockey
Pro Ice Hockey Team