Premium Sales Coordinator
- Execute corporate sales calls and customized presentations promoting the purchase and retention of premium ticket inventory to meet/exceed established sales objectives.
- Proactively network, solicit, and follow-up on any personal sales leads under the guidelines established by supervisors.
- Will participate in regular meetings with the Director of Sales / Corporate.
- Sales to establish best processes and strategies for driving new business and retaining existing clients
- Work extended days and hours (including holidays and weekends) hosting events, client entertainment, and other activities as required.
- Responsible for a minimum of 5 outside meetings per week with premium prospects.
- Work closely with other members of the Premium Department to ensure inventory integrity, high levels of customer service, and enhance overall team performance.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
- Build and grow mutually beneficial relationships with assigned luxury suite accounts through the use of email, phone calls, office visits, networking events, and other innovative means.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of sales experience.
- Must have proven experience in negotiating with the ability to improvise.
- Must have the ability to network and create relationships while working efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,105 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer Team
American Pro Soccer