- Provide outstanding service to our clients by frequently ensuring their needs are being met. Consistently express positivity and excitement for each relationship and contact.
- Attract new opportunities using a combination of networking, cold calls, and face-to-face meetings.
- Use problem solving and creative thinking to offer new ideas and inventory to our partners which can be customized as needed.
- The Marketing Director will have responsibility to create, report, and execute the sales funnel. This person will need to understand our market and local trends. This person will be focused on consistently bringing in new leads through different channels in sales and promotions with the end goal in the funnel being a Season Ticket Holder or a Partner.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Event Day Responsibilities
- The Marketing Director will be responsible for coordinating sold assets with all sales teams. Examples of game day duties may include special ticket packages or client activation.
- Additional Duties As Assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Previous sales experience (preferably sports or event ticket sales)
- Previous marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of market trends
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in adobe suite
- Proficient on all social media platforms, trends and advertising capabilities (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, Twitter, Tic Toc)
- Proficient in SEO, google adwords and display ad campaigns as well as Youtube.
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with sales clients and co-workers
- Excellent oral, written, organization, and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime