Part-Time Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Understand and comply with NCAA Division III conference and University rules and regulations
- Demonstrate a philosophy that emphasizes academic priorities for student-athletes
- Demonstrate sensitivity to individuals of diverse cultural backgrounds and a commitment to a diverse community
- Along with the head coach, implement a comprehensive recruiting plan for the identification and recruitment of qualified student-athletes
- As directed by the head coach, develop and implement plans and strategies for practices and competition
- As directed by the head coach, schedule games, make transportation and lodging arrangements for team travel
- Assist with managing the Women's Soccer operating budget
- Assist with evaluating program effectiveness
- Monitor student-athletes' academic progression
- Other duties as assigned by the head Women's Soccer coach and/or Director of Athletics
- Education: High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- Experience: Collegiate playing experience in Women's Soccer highly desirable. Must maintain certification in first aid/CPR/AED throughout entire appointment.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, Google Apps, other programs as determined by specific sport responsibilities
- Certificates & Licenses: A valid US driver's license is required. Certification in first aid/CPR/AED is required by first date of appointment and must be maintained throughout appointment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to and history of strong belief in mentoring students and demonstrated experience working with young adults
- Desire to work in a rural, small-school environment devoted to providing liberal arts education, building community, and helping students prepare for their future careers
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,789 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (TX)
Private University (OH)