- The Coach’s Corner intern will be responsible for attending/taking notes during all production meetings prior to broadcast as well as providing feed forward to team regarding strategy and implementation.
- Intern will ensure all visuals for broadcast are made and approved (graphics, overlays, lower-thirds, etc.).
- Intern will offer questions for live Q&A specific to the featured power skill.
- Intern will introduce the broadcast and host on Socialive.
- Intern must have interest in broadcast, marketing, video production, etc.
- Intern must display knowledge and capabilities in Microsoft office applications, graphic design, copy, and more.
- Intern must complete fieldX 101: Events prior to internship start date.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,820 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment