Business Development Intern (Remote)
- Learn the daily functions of the Business Development sales process and partnership marketing.
- Cultivate dynamic working relationships with current and new clientele.
- Research and build a network of sponsorship leads.
- Support Senior Manager, Business Development in sales process.
- Support Partnership Marketing Team in sponsorship fulfillment, activation and annual reports.
- Gather, plan and execute contractual elements for each corporate partner.
- Track and analyze performance of sponsored elements for each corporate partner.
- Contribute creative promotions to further develop business development.
- Complete ad hoc projects from department leadership.
- Educational Requirements: Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree program.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and comfortable with sales.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook.
- Passion for sport and the Ideals of the Olympic Movement.
- Familiarity with Triathlon preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to travel, occasionally work long hours and handle some light physical activity.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,790 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime