- Leadership of all aspects of accounting.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Manage, supervise and develop a finance and accounting staff as well as providing outstanding leadership and guidance to the wider executive team and department heads.
- Ensure the team delivers the highest standard of departmental, cross-departmental, and cross-organization teamwork and customer service.
- Develop team goals that fully align with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support, set professional development plans to assist employees to reach their full potential through the performance management process.
- Maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the development and management of the Key Performance Indicators for the business, ensuring accurate reporting and working closely with heads of department and project leaders to develop these.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
- Ensure adequate accounting support is provided on home game days for the Ticketing, Marketing, and the Corporate Sales departments.
- Oversee the administration and enhancement (including implementation, where applicable) of all finance/accounting systems, such as the Company's enterprise resource planning, procurement.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the Club’s financial risk profile.
- Ensure that work processes and initiatives are undertaken in a fiscally, legally and operationally responsible manner and are subject to review and/or audit on a regular basis
- Construct and monitor reliable control, cost management and analysis systems.
- Ensure that the Club complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,041 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University
Community College (CA)
Private Jewish Community Day School
Community Colleges (WA)