Community Outreach Account Executive
- Work with Northern Nevada Community to attend events and table with branding. Use these events to capture sales for the club.
- Sell a full menu of ticket products, including, but not limited to Season Memberships, Group tickets and Hospitality packages.
- The Account Executive will be accountable for a certain level of outbound activities daily including; cold calls, e-mails, social media, etc.
- Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and build your sales pipeline.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
- The Account Executive is accountable for an annual sales goal
- Work all home soccer matches during the season and outside events as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (reading, writing, and speaking) required
- Preferably 2-3 years of sales and/or services experience in a sports or hospitality industry
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, high attention to detail and organization, and strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,774 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball Team
Professional Ice Hockey Team