Corporate Development Year-long Internship 2021-2022
We are currently seeking a candidate to fill the following internship during the 2021-2022 season:
Paid Internship: $7.25/hour
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are able to commit to a full-time work schedule (Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., weekends, evenings and holidays as necessary) from approximately June 2020 through June 2021.
- Have a passion to work in the professional sports industry and are ready to make an impact on the Houston Texans organization!
Reports to: Senior Partnership Marketing Manager
- Completion of, or in pursuit of, Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university required.
- Prior work experience in professional or college sports marketing or sales preferred.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities in a high-energy environment.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure and within deadlines.
- Display strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a positive, winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Job requires walking around and standing for prolonged periods of time in various Club premises in and around NRG Stadium and NRG Park, as may be assigned.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Assist with sponsorship fulfillment of Marketing and Foundation programs such
as Running of the Bulls 5K, Taste of the Texans, Charity Golf Tournament, etc.
- Assist with sponsorship activation execution at Marketing events such as
Texans Draft Day, Texans Training Camp, Houston Texans Kids Triathlon,
- Assist with gameday sponsorship fulfillment and activation.
- Assist with autograph merchandise fulfillment and inventory management.
- Assist Partnership Marketing department with the collection of materials and
information for sponsorship "proof of performance" recaps.
- Assist with the planning and execution of Corporate Development events.
- Assist off-site player appearances.
- Help manage and maintain stadium signage.
- Coordinate photography needs for sponsored events.
- Assist with database input (partner profiles, surveys, etc.) when needed.
- Assist with all departmental mailings to sponsors (print work, invitations,
packages, gifts, etc.).
- Provide exceptional customer service internally and externally.
- Perform various other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the Vice
President of Corporate Development, Partnership Marketing Director, Senior
Partnership Marketing Manager, Partnership Marketing Manager, Partnership Marketing Coordinator and Senior Partnership Marketing Event Manager
Travel Requirements: Limited domestic travel on request only.
Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,138 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Internship (GA)