Business Development Coordinator
The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for supporting ongoing selling activities, sales planning, pulling relevant research and helping prepare assets & collateral for client meetings. The Business Development Coordinator will work with the sales team in managing RFP’s, providing proposal ideas and inventory solutions that best meet the client expectations and proposal objectives by category.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects at once, demonstrating excellent time management skill and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to assist coworkers in tasks.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Demonstrates diplomacy in the most difficult situations and ability to remain positive and composed.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,137 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
High School Coaching