Game Entertainment Intern
- Meet with Vendors that assist with JTV operations
- Meet Talent and Bands on game day and assist set up.
- Assist with coordinating training camp and game day staffing of Pack Attack - the promotions crew including hiring, training, scheduling and managing.
- Work closely with the Sales & Business Development interns on coordination and execution of game day elements and staffing.
- Assist with coordination of various activities surrounding training camp.
- Daily computer work, power point documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Assist with day-to-day administrative needs and miscellaneous projects as necessary.
- Undergraduate degree (junior status minimum) in related field.
- Above average communication skills.
- Actual work experience in sports marketing or sports marketing events outside of classroom work (sports team/athletic dept).
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to handle various projects at one time while performing at a very high level.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours, within a team environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and be physically active.
- Must be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,917 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime