Are you passionate about delivering great customer service? Would you enjoy working in a sports focused environment? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away! Our Customer Service Assistants are the face of our business, responsible for providing the best possible customer experience and we are looking for another dedicated and passionate assistant to join the existing team.
ClubSpark is one of the global leaders in sport technology and we are continuing to grow!! We have offices in London, Melbourne and Orlando. With a mission to help make people more active through technology and contribute to a healthier planet. It is a very exciting time to join the team.
The ClubSpark platform supports venues and coaches across several sports including tennis, cricket, athletics and table tennis and this number is growing daily and our clients include some of the most famous brands and organisations in sport. The success of the platform was recognised at the Sports Technology Awards where ClubSpark won the Best Participation Technology Award.
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist who is passionate about sport and technology to join our fast-growing company here in the US. You will be working in a dynamic environment within the busy and passionate ClubSpark US team and UK team. As well as working with our partners at the USTA, Tennis Canada and ITA.
The role will include responding to client enquires on the phone, social media and online. A comprehensive induction and training will be provided to the successful candidate.
As we grow the product in the US. The customer service role will also be involved in onboarding new tennis facilities and organizations. This will also include assisting in training webinars and 1:1 demonstrations. Writing support guides for end-users and updating existing guides when required. Attendance to internal meetings and meetings with external partners when required.
The Customer Support Specialist will be working closely with Development and Product teams in the US and UK to improve the client experience.
-Be the first point of contact to support customers, coaches and club administrators.
- Respond to incoming communication via email and telephone
- Support facilities and coaches in onboarding and day to day use of the software package
- Assign calls received to relevant team to get issues resolved
- Help develop communications with our customers
- Writing support guides for our customers to make the most out of the software available to them.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Available to work weekends (we will consider part-time and full-time applications)
- At least 3 years previous experience in a customer focused environment
- Tennis Competition and Tournaments knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills
- Solution focused attitude
- Passionate about customer service!
- Ability to work as a team as well as autonomously
- Incredibly organized – efficiency is key
- Relentless positive energy and drive
- Smart, accurate and reliable
- Confident speaking to potential clients over the phone and in person
Great if you also have:
-Interest in sport (especially Tennis)
-Knowledge and previous use of Zendesk or similar customer service product
-Experience dealing with customer queries and being the first point of contact
-Bilingual – Spanish/English
- A competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation (annually) + 9 days public holiday (annually)
- 401k retirement savings account (matched 3% contribution)
- Company paid life insurance benefit (*following probation / service completion)
- We will also consider requests for flexible / part-time working patterns - as long as you can work on Saturdays
- Join a team who value growth, effort, health and having fun!
- The Company will not be offering immigration sponsorship for this role, therefore candidates must have valid permissions to work in US.