PART TIME - Safety Officer
This position is responsible for ensuring the safety of all visitors at Banc of California Stadium and providing excellent customer service.
- Respond to all security needs and calls.
- Work with external Security and local law enforcement as necessary.
- Provide customer service to all guests and employees while monitoring crowd flow during events and POS transactions.
- Conduct regular inspection of facility via foot and rotate posts as assigned.
- Interview victims and witnesses and write incident reports as necessary.
- Follow and adhere to policies and procedures needed to maintain security within the facility, loading dock and perimeter.
- Assure property is secure and that no damage occurs due to visitor negligence or vandalism.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in Security/Safety related role, preferably in a sports/entertainment venue environment.
- Must have a California Guard Card in good standing or be in the process of obtaining.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as the event calendar requires.
- Ability to stand/walk with limited assistance for a minimum of 5 hours.
- Ability to withstand various weather elements such as high temperatures and rain.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs unassisted.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,943 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media (CA)
Sports Networking Company