Senior Producer, Social & Short Form, Gambling
The Senior Producer, Gambling will direct and execute the ideation, creation and distribution efforts for gambling content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee production for sports information and betting social content - includes, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing
- Produce social, and digital video, images and audio in and around live events, for sport specific coverage, and with talent specific to that sport
- Utilize data to initiate programming priorities, content plans, report successes, compare against industry and to drive improvement
- Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio and other show teams
- Manage the daily responsibilities of junior employees and interns
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,191 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media (CA)