Digital Development and Impact Lead
- Bachelor’s degree required in Non-profit Management, Business Management, or a related field.
- 5 years experience in development, with a focus on stewardship, impact reporting, philanthropy operations, and digital giving.
- Experience with philanthropy-related donor engagement best practices.
- Experience using a database system either in philanthropy, financial, or sales environments. Salesforce preferred.
- Understands, and embraces fully, mission-based, sport for development organizations either by having worked in such organizations or supporting such initiatives.
- Must be a strong communicator, with a visual eye, able to inspire through design and written communications.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of administrative principles and procedures with the ability to work on various projects and programs as assigned.
- Knowledge of organizational functions of a business operation.
- Skills in strategic planning, budgeting, need determination for the successful execution of programs.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information requiring discretion with sensitive personal information.
- Ability to represent the foundation in the utmost professional manner at all times.
- Ability to understand complex program structures, with a keen interest in streamlining systems and translating fractionated work into clear, unified impact.
- Ability to document policies and procedures and communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- A demonstrated understanding of MS Office and Google Suite and use of the internet.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,192 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
National Golfing Organization