Strength & Conditioning Coach (Independent Contractor - Fall 2021)
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACH PART-TIME INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR SEPTEMBER – DECEMBER 2021
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES:
- Develops, instructs, coaches, and monitors performance training of varsity athletic teams in collaboration with each head coach
- Design’s training programs to maximize physical performance by using various training methods and modes.
- Teaches technique and speed development.
- Prepares dynamic warm-ups, flexibility routines, and testing.
- Evaluates physical performance.
- Data entry of strength, speed, and conditioning test results, athlete nutritional analyses, and other data as necessary.
- Foresees potential risks of injury and take preventative measures.
- Administers basic life support and other appropriate first-aid procedures to individuals in need of immediate care in an effort to sustain life and/or reduce the extent of injury and pain, as specified by the American Red Cross.
- Demonstrates equipment maintenance skills in order to provide a safe training environment for individuals.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Preferred focus in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or related field;
- CSCS Certification required;
- 2-5 years working with collegiate student-athletes required;
- CPR, AED, and First Aid Certification required;
- Proven success in all areas of strength and conditioning programming;
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,191 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Pro Soccer Club