Associate General Manager, Ticket Sales
The Associate General Manager of Ticket Sales position will be responsible for ticket sales revenue generation through personal outbound ticket sales efforts, along with assisting the General Manager with all ticket sales strategy and leadership for the team.
- Assist in oversight of ticket sales strategy and execution for all ticketed athletic events.
- Help provide direction, professional development and overall leadership to Account Executive team.
- Lead by example to exceed all personal Ticket Sales revenue goals determined by management
- Work in the assigned on campus location
- Generate sales reports and track overall ticketing revenue pace towards goals.
- Represent athletics program and University with the highest integrity.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all internal & external units of the department and University to ensure a positive event experience for customers.
- Superior time management, organization and attention to detail skills to be able to balance personal sales goals (60%), strategic planning and implementation (20%), reporting and sales tracking (10%), and administrative duties (10%).
- 3+ Years experience with a proven track record in a Sports Ticket Sales role
- Thorough knowledge of ticket sales operations and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a degree in Sports Management or a related field.
- Effective communication (oral, written and interpersonal) skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Ability to work various hours including nights and weekends.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, integrity, communication skills, and desire & ability to learn in a fast paced, highly competitive industry
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 531 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime