Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance
This position reports to the Senior Associate Athletic Director for Compliance.
- Sport Compliance Contact: Act as main compliance contact for football program and other sport programs, as assigned.
- Research and provide interpretations to staff and student-athletes regarding NCAA and Pac-12 rules.
- Provide comprehensive education program to coaches, staff and student-athletes for assigned sport programs.
- Manage monitoring of all amateurism, benefits, recruiting and recruiting and personnel activities for football and other assigned sport programs.
- Manage football scholarship counts and assist in administering NLIs and financial aid agreements.
- Complete and submit waivers and NCAA violation reports as necessary.
- Maintain specific knowledge and expertise of national football issues.
- Manage and coordinate compliance operations on gameday.
- Team travel as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 732 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Football Team