Sr. Associate Director of Olympic Sports Performance
This position is responsible for developing programs that enhance the strength, conditioning and movement development of student-athletes and will work collaboratively with the Sports Medicine and Performance Nutrition staff to ensure the health, safety, and performance of student-athletes.
- Develops strength and conditioning programs for male and female student-athletes with review from the Assistant Athletic Director of Olympic Sports Performance and the Director of Sports Medicine.
- Supervises and coordinates strength and conditioning programs for men's and women's sports as required.
- Performs strength testing and evaluation as assigned.
- Oversees strength and conditioning programs which elicit safe and correct execution of exercise technique.
- Effectively communicates with athletic trainers and coaches on exercise protocol;
- Participates in monthly Student-Athlete Performance Summit with Intercollegiate Sports Medicine Staff.
- Promotes the Olympic Sports Performance program during the recruitment of prospective student-athletes and for external constituents, as needed.
- Represents the Department at University, Big Ten Conference, and national-level conferences and professional development opportunities as assigned by the Director of Sports Performance.
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a sports performance coach.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,111 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Facility (IA)