Game Day Operations Intern
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Work closely with the staff, as well as players and coaches, to make sure all stadium and field duties are properly completed on time.
* Assist with prepping/maintaining baseball fields
* Maintaining and cleaning equipment
* Assist with setting and pulling infield tarps
* Set up/tear down for all games and practices at all fields
* Assist with maintaining/cleaning Palm Springs Stadium
* Assist with game-day duties (ticket booth, merchandise booth, oversee food distribution, and etc).
* Other tasks as needed; we are all part of a team and will help each other accomplish all duties
Requirements for the position include:
Pursuing or completed an undergraduate degree
* Good organizational skill
* Knowledge of maintaining a baseball infield (recommended but not required)
* Good team player with a great attitude
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability and willingness to work varied and long hours including nights and weekends
The season runs from mid-June through mid-July, with games played 5-7 days a week. All interns will arrive on May 16th, or as soon as possible (start time is somewhat flexible) and the internship ends shortly after the conclusion of the season.
Prospective interns must submit a cover letter and resume to officially apply to the internship program. Applicants should specify in the cover letter the position that they are applying for. Submissions should be e-mailed to Tyler Hughes: [email protected]
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,564 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Ice Hockey Team
Sports Media Corporation