Director of Ticketing
- Work with event directors to ensure a successful overall sales operation on site at events.
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly/yearly activity and sales goals across multiple events as assigned.
- Evaluate staffing needs, and subsequently build, train and manage a sales team in a Sales Center environment.
- Develop long and short-term sales strategies to maximize event ticket sales.
- Develop and grow relationships with potential guests/clients in multiple markets; engage in both corporate and individual guest sales.
- Prospect, connect and close new business on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensure proper collections of all committed gross annual revenue from guests.
- Handle both inbound and outbound sales inquiries with a high-level of service & guest satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or active progress towards a degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred
- Familiarity with ticketing platforms and the execution of ticketing systems
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and in person
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- A positive attitude who will be coachable in best practices
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 709 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Baseball & Softball Academy
Minor League Baseball