Seasonal Talent and Culture Associate
- Assist with talent acquisition process, especially as it relates to seasonal hires.
- Assist game day managers with their hiring process.
- Create new hire packets and give tours, when applicable.
- Assist with the ordering of various supplies that are related to acquisition.
- Accurately key team member data into the Dayforce and our staff tracking system. After routine reports have been run to check for errors w/in our data, make necessary corrections.
- Assist coordinator with seasonal team member training sessions.
- Help plan and execute large team member events.
- Support our partnership with the social justice team to add to overall cohesiveness and build upon company goals of impacting community justice and diversity related initiatives.
- Assist with other People Development needs and projects, such as: filing, scanning, etc.
- Cover reception as necessary.
- Available December 2021 or January 2022 through December 2022.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve and be a quick learner.
- Strong interest and passion for organizational culture, diversity and engagement.
- Positive team player with ability to be flexible and open to new tasks.
- Have received, or in pursuit of, a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Obtained or pursuing a degree in a Human Resources field, preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 734 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball