Assistant Ticketing Manager
- Manages part-time staff including recruiting, training, task supervision, performance reviews, discipline and time keeping functions.
- Partners with Manager to ensure proper management of the vault, including daily reconciliation, onsite cash volume and daily bank deposit reporting.
- Responsible for the management and training of mobile ticket resolution for all ticket office staff.
- Monitors credit card sales and processes all credit card charge-backs, retrievals, and reversals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- Minimum years of related work experience: 3
- Box Office/Ticketing and proven strong customer service experience required.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Able to work extended hours including weekends and holidays as required by the event schedule.
- Working knowledge of AXS Back Office and AXS Veritix and Ticketmaster ticketing systems
- Accounting and/or Finance experience preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 709 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (MN)