VP of Entertainment
The VP of Entertainment’s #1 focus with the Pensacola Blue Wahoos is to create a fun and exciting experience for our fans that keeps them coming back for more. You must lead the team in achieving a net promoter score of 80+ for the entertainment portion of the game and lead the development of a social media strategy that will gain fans and sell tickets!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Hiring team members
- Training & developing team members
- Designing and overseeing execution of ALL elements of production for game-day entertainment. Whether you do it yourself or leverage your teams, its ultimately your job to make awesome entertainment happen at baseball games.
- Leading and managing Creative services team, control room staff, PR & Media team as well as on-field entertainment team.
- Set and manage budgets for equipment and production.
- Manage equipment & keep it optimized
- Partner with Sales to develop specific sponsor skits that tailor to the sponsor’s message
Personality and Skills you must have:
- High-energy; results focused and have a creative vision for how to make game-days WOW our fans.
- Must be a part of the game-day entertainment and enjoy putting on a show.
- Be a respected leader that team members want to follow.
- At least 5 years of experience managing live shows, preferably in the sports industry.
- Graphic design experience and technical knowledge of broadcast equipment is a MUST
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball Team
Baseball Team (FL)
Sports Facility (MA)