Assistant Women's Lacrosse Coach
The Assistant Women's Lacrosse Coach is responsible for managing and administering all aspects of the varsity intercollegiate sports program in collaboration with the Head Coach.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Lead training and practice sessions, ensuring that all appropriate safety guidelines and standards are maintained.
2. Perform assigned responsibilities within the daily operations and the overall administration of the sports program, as assigned by the Head Coach.
3. Develop a comprehensive and functional knowledge of the sport and maintain a thorough and continuing familiarity with all applicable University and NCAA regulations.
4. Scout and recruit quality student-athletes under the guidance and direction of the Head Coach.
5. Work closely with all appropriate departmental personnel to assure the academic success of student-athletes.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University
Private University (NJ)