The employee must be able to handle the selling of merchandise at the arena store for games and certain non-hockey events. Maintain a high level of customer service and a high level of knowledge of products and stock, and also maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service/retail sales experience is preferred.
- Point of Sale Terminal (POS) system/cash handling experience preferred.
- Must stand and sell merchandise to customers during shift.
- Some lifting of boxes is necessary, up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Be able to work a schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,139 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
NY, Public College
Sports and Entertainment
Private Jesuit College
Sports & Entertainment