- Friendly, energetic, and customer service oriented.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,315 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
NC - Private University