Football Operations Coordinator
Assists the Head Football Coach with all phases of a highly competitive intercollegiate football program. Serves as the position coach for running backs. The Assistant Football Coach & Football Operations Coordinator oversees specific daily operations of the football program as directed by the Head Football Coach.
- Bachelors Degree with a strong preference given to those with a Masters degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of coaching experience preferably at the division III level.
- First Aid and CPR Certifications-Certifications must be current.
- 1 year of equipment manager experience and 1 year of team coordinator/operations experience
- Ability to coach football while motivating and mentoring student-athletes.
- Ability to stay abreast of current and developing trends (video, voice, data, and computing technologies).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,237 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Basketball Team
Sports & Entertainment