Women's Basketball Coach
The Head Women's Basketball Coach will oversee all aspects of the women's basketball program. The successful candidate will actively ensure compliance with all NAIA, College and Continental Athletic Conference rules and regulations. A primary function of the position will be the recruitment and retention of qualified student-athletes.
- Develops, organizes and administers a competitive NAIA intercollegiate women's basketball program.
- Attends all practices and matches; providing on-court team strategy and individual skill development.
- Monitors academic progress of student-athletes, and develops and implements strategy for retention.
- Adheres to all College, NAIA and CAC policies and procedures and educate student-athletes about the same.
- Performs other duties as assigned that are appropriate for the position
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Liberal Arts College (MA)
Private Ivy League University
MA ‧ Private College
Sports & Entertainment