Women's Basketball Assistant Coach
The Women's Basketball Assistant Coach responsibilities include creating strategies for the team, instructing the players, recruiting, and providing mentorship. Solid knowledge of basketball, winning strategies, and good communication skills to lead to program success are required.
What you need:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Associate's Degree from a regionally accredited institution and 2 years work experience in sports or recreation administration or related environment preferred.
- Certification in First Aid and CPR/AED or obtain prior to employment; Valid Driver's License
- Ability to grow with technology and philosophical directions implemented by the College
- Knowledge, creativity, and ability to use computer and other emerging technologies to enhance/support office functions
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 406 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University Athletics (OH)
Private College - MN