Senior Associate AD
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Seven or more years of related professional experience in a Division I collegiate athletics environment or other related sports field with a demonstrated record of leadership, managerial and revenue generating success.
- Previous staff management, budget oversight, relationship cultivation and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Emphasis will be placed on candidates’ ability to collaborate across campus and develop the necessary relationships both internally and externally to achieve strategic success.
- High computer literacy with strong skills and knowledge of data-driven decision-making and social media strategy is preferred.
- The scope of the job requires evening and weekend hours.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,136 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime