Assistant Director of Applied Health; Performance
We are seeking an Assistant Director of Applied Health & Performance Science. This position is to provide support for the university's 31 varsity sports by assisting in the development of student-athlete health and performance.
- Support assigned sport teams in the daily management of performance technologies, data collection, data analysis and applied research.
- Collaborate with the athletic department's support staff in formulating actionable solutions to relevant performance problems.
- Regularly communicate and present solutions to coaching staff.
- Assist in the education of student-athletes regarding recovery strategies, performance optimization, and overall wellness.
- Assist in managing and supervising the department's internship program.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,345 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness