Temp Position: Strength Coach - Paid Internship
As an Olympic Sports Temporary Strength Coach, you will assist full-time staff with the implementation of training programs, lead team training sessions or warm-ups, and assist with sports science assignments.
What you'll do:
- Assist full-time strength and conditioning staff with supervision and implementation of sport-specific strength and conditioning programs.
- Supervise and instruct student-athletes and coaches in all aspects of weight training and conditioning.
- Assist with student-athlete records and monitor progress of training programs.
- Oversee general activities in weight room and assist other staff members as needed
- Maintain certifications and continue further education in the field of strength, speed and conditioning.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,647 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting Goods Company