Community College seeks qualified applicants for an Athletic Trainer. This position serves as one of the Athletic Trainers for Community College's 21 intercollegiate sports.
- Identify equipment needed for the Athletic Training Facility.
- Manage and supervise the usage and maintenance of the equipment utilized in the Athletic Training Facility.
- Assessment, evaluation, and treatment of injuries to student athletes and make referrals as needed.
- Work closely with all coaches in the care and prevention of athletic injuries among their respective athletes.
- Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training is required, Master's degree is preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 406 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University ( PA)
High School Coaching