Assistant Women's Bowling Coach
This position is to understand and comply with all rules and guidelines set forth by the NCAA Division III, University, CCIW (College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin), and University Athletics.
- Understand and comply with the NCAA and the University philosophy and mission.
- Act as a professional and positive representative of the University Educational Experience.
- Serve as a teacher, counselor, and role model so that student athletes will improve upon their physical, intellectual, and social behaviors.
- Maximize the physical talent of the team through quality teaching and coaching, and the promotion of teamwork.
- Assist the Head Coach in planning, organizing and administering all practice sessions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,161 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Sports Organization
Public University (OH)
Private University (IL)