Logistics Specialist (Part-Time)
The Logistics Specialist will be responsible for reporting to the Senior Manager, Ballpark Operations, and will perform a variety of duties for events and to support the organization under the supervision of the Logistics Leads. responsible for carrying out the assigned work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent military experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in construction or general labor.
- Ability to use heavy equipment such as forklifts, scissor lifts, tug, boom lift, bobcat. Certification preferred.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, contractors and facility users.
- Ability and eagerness to work in a team-oriented maintenance department where daily work activities will include tasks both within and outside of specific trade disciplines.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,443 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College, DC
Minor League Baseball
Professional Minor League Ice Hockey